Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dresses

Wow it has been a while. I'm soo lazy! I need to blog more. I have more to blog about. I have been crafting and made the cutest bears ever. But I'm too lazy to take pics of them, so later... Maybe!

But I'm excited for Home Coming and Spirit Week this week at school. I'm actually going this year since like everyone I know is... I went dress shopping today. I bought two dresses for pretty cheap. I'm just not quite sure which to wear.

This first one is black with a cream coloured sash on it. It has a sheer fabric over the skirt too.


This one is purple with like a twisted top.
I just can't decide on which one I want to wear to Home Coming though. I'm leaning to the black one I think though because it is a bit more party looking. Anyways, here are the days of our Spirit Week:
Monday: Cowboys and Indians Day
Tuesday: Sports Day
Wednesday: Pirates and Princesses Day
Thursday: Doctors, Firemen, Policemen (Seniors Shippin' Off)
Friday: Crazy Blue and White Day

Saturday: Home Coming(Rockin' Roller Coaster)

Our days are just okay, except I kinda like the dance theme and wednesday. It is interesting how we did kind of a Disney motif.


Anyways I also participated in the Greater Orlando Heart Walk by the American Heart Association. It was pretty cool. We walked 3 miles around the area, which is really nice. There are some very rich people around there, and a private school with a tuition more expensive than a university... But the school was soo amazing looking. But w/e... The Heart Walk was fun but my legs are killing me right now.

3 comments:

  1. I like the black too, you can wear it for your graduation. :P Or something lol but the purple looks nice too.. I'd have to see it on but they look the same though sorta.

    REALLY? My legs are fine.. we should go do another 3 miles tomorrow. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both but the first one is REALLY nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'll post mp3s once I do some recordings. :D

    I really like the first dress, I'm always wearing cream or neutral colors when it comes to dresses. D8 It's the only thing that I think matches my hair color hahaha.

    ReplyDelete