Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Home Coming

Woo! Last week was very busy. It was my school's Home Coming week. I had a lot of fun. My class totally won spirit week again! This is our fourth year in a row and we won every award for the week. We are the only class to win overall every year we were there. I was soo excited. At our pep rally on Friday it was soo hot... Oh lord record high for October. It was 94 degrees here in Orlando... And I have no idea what the heat index actually was. So I was soo exhausted on top of having the sorest throat ever on Saturday. Anyways here are pics of my outfits. The only one missing is the Thursday on a boat theme thing. But that was my most boring outfit. Just a sailor-esque shirt and a nautical bracelet and I carried a turtle stuffed animal.


On Princess day I wore my hair in one of those hair bows. It looked better in the morning but still didn't look as amazing as I have done before. But I like to wear my hair like that. It is soo cute. Then on Crazy Blue and White day I cut up a t-shirt and wore boas in my hair. I was very sparkly too. I used this tutorial for my shirt though, and then I cute the top to make it an off the shoulder shirt. I think it came out really cute. I'll have pics of the back eventually.

Home Coming was fun too. I went with the black and cream dress from the last post. I looked cute. I had fun at the dance too. I was just disgusted by a lot of the dancing. It was ridiculous how slutty all the people were. I was like wtf... But I don't even wanna get into it... :/

Anyways, my Aunt came to visit from Connecticut too. She was coming to visit her fiancée and stayed with us. We had a lot of fun and it was the first time we had used the pool in October like ever. Haha... We swam went shopping and mostly just chilled. Here are some pool pics.

My dad in a back flip, a splash, and me in a back dive.

My aunt, her fiancée, and the sky.

6 comments:

  1. Haha nice pictures! :D

    Yeah I told you about those people at dances, thats a reason why I hate going to them but its fun to go, just not to see that crap.

    You look cute on Crazy Blue and White day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy :)
    Ahww your blog is so cute ^_^! i love your clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that back flip looks like it hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) yeah simple and clean is the best way to go ^_^ and :O you should watch heroes! i practically spent my whole saturday just watching it hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear God 94 NOT including heat index!? I'm sooooo not missing living in the south after hearing that, ahahaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog :D

    Wish I had a pool too, its so hot here!

    ReplyDelete