Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School Already Giving Me Problems...

So I signed up for Honours English for this school year. But, over the summer I got a letter that based on my PSAT scores(wth!? does this prove anyway? I haven't take the PSAT in 2 years) I would be good in AP Literature. I was like w/e I'll just change my schedule when the year starts... Nope! I was forced to take it for 2 weeks before making my decision. Now I've talked to the teacher and I'm worried about the workload. But, the teacher thinks I will be perfectly fine. It's my senior year and I want to enjoy it and I'm already taking AP Calculus BC and AP Physics C which are very advanced... I just don't know if I can handle this class. But the teacher seems very convinced I can do it... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

Sigh, but other than that I like my schedule. I have economics everyday but it is only an hour and the teacher is nice, I have ceramics and graphics too so that should be fun. Physics and Calc shouldn't be too bad cause calculus comes fairly easy to me and there is only 9 kids in both classes. Then I have a UCF engineering class which has been fun. It's kinda like a craft class !

So yeah I've been too lazy to blog recently I'm going to try and post more often...

2 comments:

  1. You know what?! F- that teacher. Its your choice or not if you wanna take their class. If you don't think you can handle the work, switch back to honors.. I don't want you to be stressed for our senior year man!! Its our year to enjoy the last year.. (plus like what about weekends and skip days?! you might be too busy to hang out!!!! D:<)

    I wish you wanted to go to UCF.. lol It'll be awesome but I know you don't wanna be a knight. < / 3 ahh.. ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lit for me is awesome so far. :)

    But if you don't like poetry and stuff...It's up to you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete