Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shopping and New Layout

So yeah, I did a new layout with Utada on it! I think it came out cute, I love the colour combo, and it matches my Tumblr!

Last weekend I went shopping for my birthday with Jen. We went to the outlets. I got some stuff at Forever 21 and ate at this odd little shop called Beard Papa. It has cream puffs and mochi balls, and some other things. The cream puff I had was really good! And so was the mochi ball, I picked the green tea one, cause it was ice cream filled, and I love green tea ice cream. Sigh... I can't find it anywhere here in America... But I got a shirt, necklace, a nail polish in black with a thin brush for detailing, and two sets of these little bobby pins with satin bows on them.

This shirt is something I've been wanting. Like the style is what I wanted for summer. I really like its style and sort of bohemian. I made a really cute outfit with it on Monday.

This necklace I almost didn't get cause I'm cheap... But, I decided to anyway. It's soo cute. the necklace is small but not too small and the little bow has rhinstones on it for sparkle. I love it!

Both of these clips are really cute, and will be good for like holding my bangs back, or for when my hair gets long enough to have in a bun again.

Then when we got back Jen gave me my present. It was a necklace, big bow headband, and a fan pack for the Red Sox! I was like. It was cool, it even had dirt from the stadium.


This bow is cream and is kind of like the giant black one they have. But I prefer this one much more. It is smaller and cuter looking.


This is a pink tunic top she got me, it is kind of like this purple one I love. So it is nice to have it in another colour.


This necklace is adorable with a heart and bow. I love the twisted chain. It is something I don't think I would have ever found and bought on my own. So it is cool to have it!

I also have a pic of the food I got from Japan and China when I went to Epcot at Disney on Sunday. I was excited that they have some of this stuff finally. Japan had strawberry flavoured カルピス instead of just the original, which I think is gross. Strawberry is yummy.

1 comment:

  1. glad you like the stuff i got you! :D

    is that those rice crackers with the sweet stuff on it? i like those~ :P
    kiwi pocky! so cool.

    ReplyDelete