Friday, May 22, 2009

Birthday Girl!!!

My birthday was yesterday! Woo-hoo! Disney is doing this new promotion where you get in free on your birthday, but I'm an Annual Pass Holder, so, since I get in free all the time anyway, they give me a gift card for the price of a ticket. I totally went on a $75 shopping spree yesterday. It's nice being able to get things you would never normally think to actually buy. I got a charm bracelett (for my Hello Kitty Charms), a cute top, and 2 books. I haven't taken pics yet, but I'm going shopping tomorrow so I'll have lots to photograph all at once.

So today me and my parents went out to eat at this Itallian restaurant and then we went for dessert to a place called Penguin Paradise Dessert Bar. I was like , since I love penguins a lot.



On another note... I ordered the new Utada album online from Borders and got it today! I love it. She is like one of my favourite singers.



2 comments:

  1. yay shopping tomorrow.

    you got books? gasp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cools. can't wait to see the pics <3

    ReplyDelete