Friday, July 3, 2009

Some Random Things

Ohhh it has kinda been awhile haha. But yeah I haven't had much to really talk about. I finally did a couple of the projects I wanted to do based on some tutorials. The first on is a phone charm based on this here. And I did a t-shirt recon based on this tutorial here. So yeah here are the pics.

This is the phone charm. It came out really cute. I'm proud of it.


And this is the tube top. I changed it into sort of a halter and used the ruffles as the tie for the neck since I didn't really like them hanging down. I also added a band on the bottom to make it look a bit more finished and make it longer.


And one other random thing. I had my own Man vs. Food moment this week. Of course it wasn't as big though. I told my dad that I could totally do one of the steak challenges that we saw. He thought I couldn't so when he got a bunch some steaks the other day and gave me one whole one. It was about 24 oz I think. It's really big. I totally ate the whole thing!!! I rock.

1 comment:

  1. her tutorials are pretty cute to do. i really like the phone charm!

    so did it take you 10 hours to finish it.. lol

    ReplyDelete