Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm Back

I'm got back from the beach on Friday. It was nice and we did get to swim and go to the beach quite a bit. It did rain a lot though... One of my cousins was sick like the whole time... Now a bunch of my family is sick too. Me, my dad, my aunt, my uncle, my cousins, and my grandma are all at least a little sick. It's ridiculous... Oh well, today I'm starting to feel a bit better. The hotel was nice for relaxing. There wasn't much to do there cause they were just a bunch of like little cottages, but there was some stuff to do near it. I liked it. Here are some pics I took from the trip.





The first day there it started raining right at the exact time the Michael Jackson Memorial thing started. I was like woah weird. So I watched a lot of that. It was sweet... Then when I went t 711 I was looking at the magazines and decided to get a couple of the tribute magazines. I got the Rolling Stones one and another one of mostly pics. I was really sad about this cause I've always loved MJ and I think he is the greatest entertainer simply because he made music that people of every generation loved. He will be missed...





And one other random thing, I have three pics from 4th of July to share. They are my three faves I took. They came out very nice.

1 comment:

  1. cooool pics! :D

    i didnt buy any mj tribute mags, i just have the one i got from entertainment weekly but i like the one from rolling stones though.

    ReplyDelete