Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Love Free Stuff

I had gone to Victoria's Secret a couple weeks ago. When I bought my stuff I got a gift card for spending so much money. It was worth like 10, 50, 100, or 500 dollars. I went back today with two free underwear cards and the gift card. Mine was worth $10 but I was able to get two of their little eyeshadows. They look really nice, and I had been wanting to try them for a while. I also got a pink pair of underwear. Free stuff is soo awsome. Then I went to Bath&Body Works so my Mom could get this candle. I got a little Zebra print mirror there. It is soo cute. I realized when I took pictures that everyhting was coordinating too!

So yeahh, that was today. But last weekend I decided to get all crafty and I made an Onigiri pillow out of felt and some extra fleece I had left over from my Seal Plushie. He came out soo adorable. I wanna sell some like him in the shop me and some friends are in the process of setting up. I think he will sell very well.



So, what do you think? Isn't he cute? Me and Jennifer had made some deco stuff too. But I have no pics yet cause we haven't done anything with them yet. So more on that later!

2 comments:

  1. i lovvvvvvvvvvve free stuff ! <3

    i love that compact mirror too . aha .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when they do those gift cards!

    ReplyDelete