Friday, April 10, 2009

Baseball and Glasses

Woo, it's been like forever and ever since I blogged! I was really busy like all Spring Break and all this week. I got pounded with homework right after I came back to school... So yeahh. I have pictures though of the game and of my new glasses.


Pitcher (I forget who...), the dirt smoothers xD, the field, Daisuke Matsuzaka, the scoreboard, and the game!

Pretty cool right? It was cool to see the Red Sox play, even if they just barely lost with a homerun right at the end... They didn't play a lot of their actual team but there were some. Which was worth the terrible burn/farmers tan I got. I need to fix that this weekend hopefully.

These are my new glasses. I really like them. They are thick, so they have that kind of nerdy look. I think it makes them and me look really cute. They are Essence brand and I got them at Sam's. They came in this cool triangular collapseable box. I also prefer the doctor at my Sam's much better than the other doctor I had. He was a freakin jerk gosh. I hated him...

2 comments:

  1. i like your glasses . :D

    why was your doctor a jerk ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute! Here in Boston, everybody is all excited about baseball season, but I haven't been to a game in forever >.<

    Love your megane ;)

    ReplyDelete