Saturday, January 9, 2010

Some Christmas Stuff

Hello everyone! I am finally posting something that is longer than a greeting card. I figured I'd post some of the clothes I got for Christmas. I got quite a few really cute things from my Grandma. She sends like $100 for me to go shopping with . So she knows I like what I get. We usually go together, but the past two years she couldn't come up for Thanksgiving (we go out on Black Friday). I got quite a few good deals this year and it seemed like the money was never going to all get spent . But I'm not complaining! So here are some of my faves.

These are a pair of shorts from Torrid. They fit really nice and are very cute!

This top is cream with gold flecks in it. It is from H&M, and super comfy and flowy. I almost didn't get this one, but I am glad I did.

This shirt is from Target. It is a bit baggy and long. I love how it fits. It is a basic that I didn't have!

This is a cardigan from Forever 21. I love these styles, it looks very nice on and super versatile.


My fave thing from my parents was Batman: Arkham Asylum . I am like so addicted. >w< Freaking love it ! Hahaha, and I'm like not even close to finishing everything with it. I finished the story on easy, but I have a bunch of hidden things to still go and find, then I can go and do it on a harder level. It has so much depth and detail to it. Gorgeous! Ashley got me a Hello Kitty pyjama set that is too small. I can wear the top and squeeze into te pants, but it isn't normal lounging fit. Idc! One day I will fit, maybe. It is so cute. But the big surprise gift was from Jennifer! She got me the Cher ecobags with their mook Omfg I was surprised. I use it for like everything now.

6 comments:

  1. That cardigan is flippin' awesome! Wear it bunches!!

    YAAY CHER!! Congrats :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm knew you was going to love your gift. :)

    I love the H&M top and the F21 striped cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY. ;_; And I really like your Christmas stuff. :)

    Also, Im thinking of switching to Blogspot. It just seems so much easier. But the layout is probably going to be SUPER boring since Im not good with computer stuff like you and Jen. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wee pretty clothes. I love that gray shirt. I think I've seen it before but my husband doesn't let me buy anything when we go to target.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I especially love the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete