Friday, December 18, 2009

Finally Christmas Break

Finally it is time for break . I need this soo bad. I've been stressed out lately with so much work...

Well I don't have that much to blog about today. I just want to maybe try and get back in the habit of blogging once a week. Idk how long it will last though . But anyways, I started and pretty much finished my final ceramics project for ceramics I. I made a penguin, of course . Here's a pic.


Front and back. Isn't his little tail just soo cute xD ?


Okay so I'm almost done shopping. I think I have to finish my Grandma and my parents. I finished Ashley today and Jen has been done. I can't wait for Christmas, it is finally exactly one week away . We aren't doing much this year. Having Jen and Ashley over on Christmas Eve and then its Christmas. At some point the next week my two cousins and my aunt are coming to do our other little Christmas together. I think this will be the first time my Grandma won't be there though. That kinda bums me out... Oh well, I'll see her at some point soon I hope. Well that is about it for now I guess. Merry Christmas everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Hehe! This is my first arrival at this blog, but I have to say, it's pretty cute! :D

    Loving the totally adorable ceramic penguin you made! It's tail is absolutely adrokable!

    Merry Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa your penguin looks so smoooth!

    I can't wait for Christmas too! So I can see the reaction of your face when you see my FREAKING AWESOME GIFT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love the penguin. It's adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Penguin!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete