Thursday, June 11, 2009

Craft and Disney

First off I got crafty earlier this week. I made a a deer plush based on these. I looked at them for a while and sketched out a pattern. The first one I did I made too small and was lazy with sewing. So it is basically fail... My poor crackhead deer. But then I made the pattern a bit thicker and did it completely on the machine. I think it came out amazing!

This is the crappy one...


This is my amazing one


Then today I went to Animal Kingdom and Epcot with Jen and my Dad. Ashley's mom had given me two tickets that expired today, and since they weren't gonna use it she gave them to me. Pretty awesome! But today it was pretty crowded and soo unbelievably hot! There wasn't even any wind. Just still and hot. Thanks god I didn't get a sunburn though. I wore sun screen! Overall it was fun but we were all exhausted afterward.


1 comment:

  1. i wanna make a deer like that too! its soooooo cute~

    im glad i didn't get burnt too but i don't burn unless im in the sun forever!

    ReplyDelete